COVID-19 continues to impact us in unprecedented ways. To ensure the health and wellness of our patients and our staff, we have launched our “Eyes on Safety” promise: our commitment to abide by the CDC, ISDH, and other industry guidelines during your visit, ensuring you are as safe as possible. As part of your pre-appointment check-in, we ask that you consider the following questions.
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, WE ASK THAT YOU RESCHEDULE YOUR VISIT FOR A FUTURE DATE:
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19?
- Are you currently caring for anyone who has Covid-19?
- Do you have a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, flu-like symptoms, body aches or decreased sense of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to a present diagnosis?
- Have you had close contact with anyone that has these symptoms?
HOW WILL THE “EYES ON SAFETY” PROMISE IMPACT MY APPOINTMENT?
- We ask that each patient attend their appointment alone. Minors may be accompanied by one adult. Any unnecessary visitors may be asked to wait outside.
- All patients must wear a mask while in our offices. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll provide one for you. Note that if you are wearing a vented mask or a gaiter, we will ask that you put on a surgical mask instead.
- We’ve adjusted our office layouts and added signage to ensure social distancing compliance.
- We’ll continue cleaning every frame after each try on, and will continue our enhanced, rigorous office cleaning procedures.
- Our staff will wear approved masks while on the clock, wash hands before & after each patient interaction, and offer hand sanitizer to all.
HOW WILL THE “EYES ON SAFETY” PROMISE IMPACT EYEWEAR PICKUP?
- We are happy to offer curbside product pickup for higher-risk patients. Please call our offices when you arrive outside, and a staff member will come out to your car. We encourage those who are comfortable to continue to come into the store for a custom eyewear fitting.
- If you lose or damage your glasses, we ask that you fill out our online request form, and a staff member will call you to explain your options for repairing or replacing them before you visit an office.
- If you need to reorder contacts, you may place your order online, or give us a call to order by phone at 800-873-1234. We will ship your boxes to you for free.
- We are happy to ship your eyeglass orders to you as well. Please call 844-GO-TAVEL to confirm your preferred shipping address and discuss shipping fees.
- During this pandemic, we will continue to provide exceptional customer service in our stores, as well as via phone, email, and live chat. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions, comments, and concerns. Our Customer Success Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time. We hope to see you soon!